Thursday, November 05, 2009

"He Swallowed It..."

Meg’s third tooth fell out while we were vacationing in Kauai and we brought it home. She wouldn’t give it to the tooth fairy till she brought it to school for show and tell. So when we got back, we packed it up and waited till Thurs for her day to present it to her KG class. That night she brought it home and it was in a mini baggie with her story of how it fell out and it was sitting on the coffee table as myself, Ty, Meg and Roc were seated around it.

Suddenly Meg says, “Where’s my tooth?”

Then to Roc, “Roc, you were holding it, where did you put it?”

Roc’s put his hands out, palms up and dropped his mouth as if to say, “I have no idea.”

Soon after I was directly asking where he put it, he says, “I swallowed it.”

Ty starts laughing and I slowly kept asking questions, “Where is it now?”

Roc says, “It’s in my tummy.”

Thankfully probably because Ty was trying to control his laughter, Meg saw him and she started to giggle.

Later when Meg went to bed and was going to bed w/o her tooth for the tooth fairy, Roc said, “Meggy, I’ll poop it out for you, okay?”

No comments: