Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone...

Yes it's true, I woke up this am with some weird horrible pain on my thigh.  Someone once told me the older you get the more you see people (as well as yourself) begin to fall apart.  Lovely.  So at 40, my leg is falling off or I at least want it to right now.  Best part is, while I sit on the couch in pain, my husband gets to run around by himself getting all three kids ready for our hour drive to thanksgiving dinner at a pals house. 
He is soo happy. 
I keep reminding him, "Aren't you thankful for me?" 
He is beyond capable of laughing and gives me this grimm'ache' face...
"What?" I say, "At least I'm able to bark orders from the couch."

Thankful?   I'm thankful for my family, my dear friends in a town where we have 0 family, and for those amazing wonderful friends that live everywhere else but here.  I miss you all and hope you have much love in your hearts today.  If you give it, it comes back.  If you give it and they just take it, sock them.

No comments: