Saturday, November 14, 2009

Scammers...got little ole me?

Beware:...and don't tell you I didn't warn you.  Stay away from anything with the company Liberty Names of America.  They'll offer to register your website and when you say no, they'll take it anyway.  Nice huh?  Call to complain, they don't answer.  Run, hide, burn anything with their name on it.  I don't know how these people sleep at night, how they live with themselves or even look in the mirror.  I searched the internet and I'm not alone.  They tried to steal my website 5 years ago, took money from me and now that I figured out their scam, they won't talk to me.  Haha.  Great company.  At least I feel better knowing people who hurt people don't sleep well at night....I'm hoping anyway.  Cause not sleeping well at night is torture.  Ask any mom with a newborn baby.

No comments: